135W High Output LED Low Bay Light - UK Made
- Buy 6 for £180.00 each £150.00+VAT save 20%
- Buy 10 for £174.00 each £145.00+VAT save 23%
- BRITISH DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED
- Delivers energy savings of up to 80%
- Osram Duris E5630 LED Chips (140lm/W)
- Osram driver
- Microwave Sensor Option (available to order)
- 3Hr Emergency Option (available to order)
- Daylight Dimming Option (available to order)
This British Designed and Manufactured 135 Watt LED Lowbay fitting is ideal for illuminating warehouses or sporting venues, or in fact anywhere that currently uses Metal Halide or SON Lowbay fittings.
The 135 Watt model is designed to replace existing 400 Watt Metal Halide / SON fittings. (a 100 Watt version is also available to replace 250 Watt fittings).
It offers a market leading efficacy of 140 lumens per Watt, which when coupled with sensor options has been proven to be capable of delivering up to 80% energy savings.
As a low bay with a wide beam angle of >120° it's ideal for mounting heights of 4m-8m.
The fitting consists of 420 Osram Duris E5630 Surface Mounted Diodes coupled with an Osram driver. By using the latest LED technology from Osram, our products have been designed to give over 95% of the original light output after 50,000 hours - this offers a proven performance that is hard to beat.
Many options are available with this fitting:
Standard, PIR, 3 Hour Emergency and daylight dimming. (Please call to discuss options)
ZERO maintenance design - no more buying and replacing tubes or lamps.
This fitting come with a UK manufacturers 5 Year Warranty and a 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
SAME DAY DISPATCH FOR ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 2PM
ELECTRICIANS & WHOLESALE - SPECIAL PRICES AVAILABLE - please call us on 01482 820099.
- Colour: Natural White
- Lumen Output: 17,415lm
- Fitting Type: Lowbay
- Voltage: 85-260V
- Wattage: 400 Watts Equivalent
- Power Consump: 135 watts
- Size: 610 x 310 x 200mm
- Beam Angle: >120°
- Dimmable: Available to order
- Approx. Lifespan: 25 years
- Certification: CE & RoHS
|Back in Stock Date||No|